Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rowdy quotes







Finally a Rowdy update. Well, not much to say really.....dogs don't talk. But if he did talk, I am sure he may something like this.

"Can you get a bigger water bowl dummy? You know I can drink this whole thing in one sitting right? Don't you get sick of constantly getting strange looks from me when it's empty, then having to get off your ass to fill my bowl?"

"I sure wish I could get my paws on that mailman! Damn, I hate that guy. Always slamming the mailbox closed, waking me from my nap."

"Damned this winter! I never get taken out. Good thing I have my doggie door so I can come and go as I please. It is also kind of fun tracking in mud all over the hardwood after I have been out. And if I can get into the bedroom.......well, have fun washing all the sheets and bedspreads dummy!"

"Hey dummy, I am growling for a reason! Don't even pretend to try to take my cookie.....not funny. A very pretty lady gave it to me......back off!"

"I had my first close encounter with some cats. Don't let their size fool you, they will slap the shit out of you if you get too close. Lesson learned!"
"Do you have to clean and rub the "sleepy dirt" out of my eyes every time you touch my face! Leave my face alone dummy! If you must pet, scratch my belly or my ass......you know this moron!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Rowdy has a potty mouth. I didn't know he cussed so much. Good thing I found out before I hooked up with him or we started dating.