Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Winning is Everything

KCCC Champions!
May through June marked my first experience with Corporate Challenge. Actually, everyone in the company was pretty much a newbie. This was ARC's first attempt at Corporate Challenge, and we took Division H by storm. Not only did we win the championship, but we won 1 of 3 spirit awards given out to the entire field. It was a great experience, and it definitely brought our company together. I participated in several events.......only two of which I am really any good at. And even then, I am not that good. Stewy and I teamed up to win golf, and CEO Matt joined us for a silver in basketball. After that, it was all about participating. Volleyball, flag-football, raquetball, pool, and long jump (yes, I said long jump.....you ever see a fat guy fly?). Thank goodness the rest of the company had varied and special athletic talents to take home the championship. The picture is from the KCCC banquet last Friday night.

No comments: