Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Missing Festus

You know, here lately I have been missing my old stompin' grounds. Although I am treating a cast of characters at KCK, nothing beats my experiences in Festus, MO. Thanks goodness for My Redneck Wedding on CMT. Now, I normally never watch CMT, but this show is just too good to pass up. I really recommend it. If you are feeling down about yourself or your status in life, it will really pick you up. WOW, what a bunch of degenerates. The sad part is that the people on these shows probably make up the majority of our great country. You just have to see it to believe it. The episode tonight really reminded me of and old patient "AH-Tooth." You see, there could be a song about Festus and Jefferson County called "O Little Town of METHlehem." And with that problem comes poor dental hygiene and rotten teeth. Check out the pics and you will get an idea of what I mean. I only hope I can find a lady this classy.



No comments: