Monday, February 18, 2008

Rowdy Rituals

I know humans are creatures of habit, but I guess dogs are too. Rowdy for instance has quite a morning ritual that he almost always follows to a tee.

As soon as I shut the shower off, Rowdy bulls his head through the door and tries to lick my leg. Guess he is thristy from a long sleep. Sometimes I shut the door and he pushes it right back open. This happens every day
Once dried off and heading towards the bedroom, he jumps on the bed. He has a new thing where he rolls on his back and wants to be rubbed. Silly beast.
As soon as my 2nd sock is on, he jumps off the bed and heads towards the back door to be let out. He barks to be let in after 5 min or so. He usually runs to the front window so I can open the blinds and he can look out. From this point, he usually just stares out the window....I guess knowing that I am going to be leaving. Sometimes, he doesn't even look back to watch me leave. I guess he is giving me the cold shoulder. Its pretty funny that this happens EVERY day.

No comments: