Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What's up with the Jayhawks?


Well, I am officially off the KU Final Four bandwagon. Which hopefully is a good thing, because when you least expect it is when they come through. But how awful have we looked lately? It seems like the team has some internal strife going on. I know, there has been some tradgedy surrounding the team lately, but does anyone else feel that Mario and Brandon don't like each other? Personally, I think Mario despises Rush for being such an ass-hat on the court. If anyone drafts this retard, it will go down as one of the biggest draft day bungles since Sam Bowie over Jordan. He is on my last nerve. It seems like every team I watch lately has a "go-to" guy in the clutch that is guaranteed to create his own shot and get a crucial basket. Our supposed NBA draft pick is guaranteed to dribble off his leg, shoot lame 18 footers, and dribble into the lane to shoot an overhand floater that clangs off the rim. Sorry to be so critical, but I traveled to the depths of hell to watch these guys fail this year. Ok, it was only Columbia and Stillwater, but black n gold and black n orange make my skin crawl. Hopefully we can turn it around......Rowdy is sick of me yelling all the time.

No comments: