Saturday, December 8, 2007

Friday night with Bear


Rowdy wanted to watch his favorite TV show last night, Man vs. Wild. And since I have a big company holiday party on Saturday, I was content to stay in. I think Rowdy was happy that he did not have to be alone for the night. Personally, I think Rowdy has a man-crush on Bear Grylls. He sees all these exotic locations and fun adventures and thinks he would be a perfect side-kick for Bear. Running around the wilderness, alerting Bear of danger, maybe taking on a small bobcat. In reality, Rowdy would be the worst companion in a survival situation. What a wuss! I am pretty sure he is even scared of cats. There is no way he could convert from PV lap dog to hardened survival beast. Plus, Bear likes to show off his climbing skills in most every show, and Rowdy has not yet mastered the art of repelling. But still, a dog can dream I guess.

No comments: