Saturday, December 8, 2007

Icy Saturday




Well, so much for the holiday party. The weather in the area had other plans. Nothing like a thin layer of ice to ruin everyone's plans. Oh well......my friend Emily in Chicago told me she had to turn down Bulls vs. Celtics tickets for a holiday party, so things could be worse. That game will give me something to do this evening. Two of my favorite teams, KU Alums(Pollard, Pierce, Hinrich), and a fantasy stud(Garnett) = making an otherwise boring NBA game watchable. I am not sure if Rowdy likes to watch basketball with me, especially KU, because there is usually a moderate amount of screaming(although I have calmed down some). Here is Rowdy anxiously awaiting my next outburst during today's game. As you can see, he truly is a 70 lb lap dog.

The Frozen Tundra that is the backyard


No comments: