Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Three Cheers

I took the weekend to go to StL this weekend. It was kind of a last minute trip, but my main draw was going to the Packers/Rams game on Sunday. Because I didn't plan the trip, I had to scramble to find someone to look after Rowdy. Lucky me, the Lane's were gracious enough to take him in, even though Rowdy and Annie had never met. Cassie said that they are now BFF's, which I am greatful for(although I prefer pals, commrades, or buddies......the use of BFF doesn't seem to masculine). Three cheers for the Lanes!!

I was hoping to include some pictures of the tailgating at the Rams game, but foolishly forgot my camera. It snowed 6 inches or so, but that did not stop us from getting up at 7:30 to tailgate by 9. It was downright cold, but nothing a propane heater and some good cocktails couldn't cure. The game was great........Favre broke Marino's yardage record, the Packers smoked them in the second half, and it sure seemed like there were more Packers fans that Rams fans at the game. After the game, we continued to tailgate playing a broke version of spatula baseball and pelting unsuspecting people with snowballs. All in all, a good time. Thanks to the Johnson's for putting me up for the weekend. Three cheers for Kris, John, and Shamrock.

No comments: